Our small classes will allow you to exchange ideas and provide higher levels of student engagement and achievement.
Time tables vary for each course. For international students, you need to attend 20 hours per week. This will allow you to have time to explore the city, undertake extra study of work.
- Microwave ovens
- RefrigeratorStudent Facilities
- Microwave ovens
- Filtered Water
- The computer rooms are located at the college to provide students with high speed internet access via their own secure login. Webcams and head phones are available on request to keep in touch with family and friends.
Student ID Cards
If you are a full time student, you are entitled to a student ID card. This card allows student concession rates for entertainment and also travel. Your photo is taken at an orientation session and your ID card is issued within 2 working days.
College orientation is conducted prior to the beginning of your course start date. Its purpose is to fully inform new students of most aspects of life at the College and to provide an introduction to studying. In addition College staff will be introduced, a tour of the College and the local area will take place and an opportunity to ask questions will be given. At orientation students receive their individual, comprehensive orientation pack, information on their class timetable and student ID card. It is essential that you attend the orientation program otherwise you may miss out on important information that may affect your study.
Einstein College of Australia will gladly assist you in finding suitable accommodation. Students who require this service should fill the relevant application form and provide the accommodation requirement details. There is a wide range of accommodation for international students include:
- Home stay: This type of service will be suitable for the students who are completely new to the college. To confirm your Home stay accommodation, please contact the college for relevant Home stay application form
- Shared Accommodation: Advertisements found on student notice boards and in local news papers where one or more people share a house or a flat. This is suitable for the students who have been in the country for a while and comfortable with these living arrangements. The approximate cost is usually between $150 - $250 per week.
- Rental Accommodation: In order to rent a house, apartment/flat, you need to sign a lease with the agent and pay one month rent in advance as well as the security deposit. Approximate Cost will be in between $200- $400 per week.
Computers and Internet
All students have access to computers and high speed wireless internet at the college via their own secure login.
College has a library service. However, students who wish to have extra resources other than the college resources are advised to visit the Melbourne Library service which is in the same lane. Below is the address and instructions to get there:
253 Flinders Lane
Melbourne, VIC -3000
Phone - (03) 9658 9500
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Einstein College of Australia offers free counselling service to all its students. The college has qualified staff to counsel students who require additional support on different issues ranging from academic to personal. All information is treated as confidential and special attention is given to specific challenges international students encounter when adjusting to a new cultural environment. You can find the complete student support contact list in the student Handbook.
The student support officer is keen to help students to gain experience while studying at Einstein College of Australia. Job vacancies are published on our student notice boards from time to time.
Our student support officer is available to provide all current and prospective students with support and advice while they adjust to their life in a new environment. You can seek advice on issues such as:
- Adjustment to life in Melbourne
- Student visas
In case of emergency, you can contact the Management of the college, who are available to all students, staff and Emergency Services 24 hours a day on 0420706596.